NATO BOA's are designed to promote efficient and cost-effective procurement for NATO agencies and government agencies of NATO member countries, or Partnership for Peace countries. The BOA provides members with access to a wide variety of commercial SATCOM capacity and equipment, as well as professional services.
This contract is intended to make the NATO procurement process simpler and quicker. This streamlined procurement vehicle significantly reduces the time required to obtain services because of pre-reviewed vendors' capabilities, negotiated rates, and prequalified vendors to provide services. Customers can place orders directly with the BOA contractor, and deliveries are made directly to the customer.
- Rates have already met competitive requirements
- Prices determined to be fair and reasonable
- All applicable laws and regulations have been applied
- No maximum order limitations
- Contractor/customer direct relationship
- Use of contractor teams and subcontractors is encouraged
- All the essential contract terms and prices are already determined by professional contracting staff
- Avoids unnecessary and repeated negotiation by local purchasers
USING THE BOA
Who can use the BOA?
The following agencies and organizations are eligible to use the NATO BOA:
- NATO agencies
- Government agencies of NATO member countries
- Government agencies of Partnership for Peace member countries
- Contractors performing work for NATO or eligible government agency
HOW TO USE THE BOA
An eligible purchaser has the option of using its own contracting office to place a purchase order against the UltiSat NATO BOA or using NCIA as its contracting agent. To place a purchase order, follow these five simple steps:
- Define services and/or products to be provided in a statement of work (SOW)
- Send SOW and funding authorization to the contracting office (your own or NCIA)
- Assist contracting office in evaluating contractor response(s) to request for proposal (RFP) or request for quotation (RFQ), as required
- Review final purchase order with contracting office
- Finalize transfer of funds to office that will pay invoice(s)
Both legacy UltiSat and Globecomm have NATO BOA contracts that provide eligible purchasers with a fast, easy way to buy world-class professional services and products from us. Each provides solutions in the following areas:
- GO & Humanitarian
- Airborne ISR & Mobility
- Telco Carriers
The NATO BOA has an unlimited period of performance, no ceiling, and maximum flexibility. Customers may contract directly with UltiSat/Globecomm or may designate the NATO C3 Agency (NCIA) to place a task order against the UltiSat/Globecomm NATO BOA on their behalf.
ULTISAT NATO BOA CONTRACT: 13105
ULTISAT NATO BOA CONTRACT: 11718